Aquaculture and Fisheries Ecology is an interdisciplinary course which involves with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Ecology. This course aims to study interactions between aquatic organisms and the environment, structure and function of aquatic ecosystems, and aquatic environment management. Its basic objective is for the sustainable development of aquaculture and fisheries industries, in order to protect the aquatic environment, efficiently use of resources, improve economic values, and provide theoretical basis and key technical supports.
The course is divided into five parts:
(1) the interaction between aquaculture and fisheries activities and the environment;
(2) structure and function of ecosystems;
(3) aquaculture and fishery ecological environment monitoring, diagnosis and early warning;
(4) aquaculture and fisheries management;
(5) aquatic ecosystem restoration and reconstruction.
Copyright @ 2016 竞博app官方下载ios-竞博电子竞技赛事平台 Address: Shanghai pudong new area of Shanghai city loop number 999
Zip Code：200000 Shanghai ICP for 15032645-1 Support：ECHAO